Scrap Life Scrap

Friday, August 29, 2008

A New Dare Layout!

Seems like I've been scrapping Karsten a TON lately. I guess he is the one with all the new experiences giving me photo ops! LOL  Here's my layout for this week's digi dare!

dare-98-goodnight-nobody

I'm having a ton of fun with the "scene" layouts lately. It's kinda neat stepping out of my box :)

So yesterday I went and bought my textbooks for this semester.  $170 for ONE book, I'm not even counting the other 4 I had to buy!!! O.M.G.  Talk about a rip off.  I had to console myself with a new TV. Well actually I wanted a new entertainment center for my old TV, but P had other ideas and I let him win.  It's kinda fun though, it's out first flat panel and P mounted it on the wall.  I remember way back when I thought tvs on the wall would never happen :)

3 comments:

Lena said...

Yikes! I made it through my 5 years of college using Amazon and half.com. No way I could pay full price! My first semester I spent $700 and I never looked back. From thereon out I spent less than $150 per semester! :)

Julie Marie said...

Congrats on the new TV, we've been looking at them, and its hard to decide which one

Jennifer said...

Yay for a new TV! :)