Well I was mojoless this week so I won't have anything new up at SSD this week but expect MULTIPLE fabulous collabs next week!
It's Digi Dare Friday and I've got a layout to show off! Make sure you come have fun with us over there, just for participating, you'll get a coupon to Mikkel Paige's designs at OScraps!
Click to see credits :)
I was truly happy with this one, it's nice to get the not-so good stuff on paper too, after all, we don't have perfect children!
Another new development this week: We got P a dual sport motorcycle. It's just a little wussy 200 (thank God!) but it's for cutting down on emissions and gas money so it'll be perfect for that! He's been wanting one forever and he looks kinda cute on it too!! ;)




4 comments:
I'm sure P loves that you posted a pic with him wearing a little red backpack hehe
Great Dare LO :)
<3 ya
Love the layout and I bet that you notice a huge decrease in gas costs!!
My husband got a motorcycle 2 months ago. The difference in gas savings is incredible! He wants to take me for a ride but I'm not ready to risk orphaning the kids just yet. :)
Oh my gosh! Traci, that page is gorgeous! (and pssst! I tagged you on my blog. Don't hate me. LOL!)
Post a Comment