So I'm blind. Well..in one eye. The other eye has better than perfect vision and overcorrects for the the blind eye so I see perfect 20/20 with both eyes open. But I get migraines when my dead eye (ha!) has to work too hard so I made us some appointments fopr eye exams a couple weeks ago and we BOTH got glassses. I personally love glasses. They make a great fashion accessory..haha! I guess since I don't HAVE to wear them, I enjoy them.
I think they're fun and funky! I ordered "Rose Gradient" so I thought they'd be pinker, and was starting to get worried, but they weren't very pink at all! Sort of a tan-pink on the outside. I had glasses just after I turned 18 but I think the prescription was too strong and they made my migraines worse!
These seem pretty perfect so far, it took me a while to get used to them, I was getting DIZZY! but they're better now!
Patrick got glasses too and he picked out the frames without me. They crack me UP! He looks straight out the 60's Daddy-O!
Hahaha! I'm getting used to them though and they're growing on me! Awwww isn't the nerdy couple cuuute? hehe!
I need to take a better picture and scrap it with that I Love Nerds kit...
P looks so scruffy in this picture it cracks me up!
One more...this is my vampy look..yes I'm a NERD!!



8 comments:
I like those glasses! I am in desperate need of a new pair myself!!
Love the glasses - you look great!
Awe you look fab in glasses...I love your frames too!!! I love having glasses most days...hehe
Cute glasses! Now I can't wait to get new ones... lol. Our insurance allows me to get new ones every 2 years on the odd year so I'll probably go in about 6 months or so. Though I love my current ones, they're blue and way cooler than anything I used to wear. Now you have something new to scrap about too ;-) lol, you know you're addicted to scrapbooking when you see everything in life as an oppportunity to scrap LOL!
you two are ridiculous and adorable. the color of your frame compliments your coloring PERFECTLY!!!
Love the glasses!
Super fun new glasses!! I love to use them as accessories too, but unfortunately mine are actually needed (although I wear contacts most of the time). :) Mine are green, pink is so cool too!
You look awesome in those glasses! I've been wearing glasses since grade 4 and can't wear contacts, so I'm over the whole "glasses are cool" thing. LOL I'd rather wear glasses than get Lasic though.
Post a Comment