I cleaned Alllllllll daaaaay yesterday and by 6 pm every room in my house was spotless! yay! how did I reward myself? Scrapping of course! You can click on any of them for full credits :)
These first couple were actually sometime this week..lol
This is for the new digi dare about something you have in common with someone else...
I'm scrapping more today too! Ahhhh relaxation!! Oh wait..I have homework to finish..after that! woot! haha!





6 comments:
Fabulous pages chickie!!! Love them! I am supposed to be doing my house today! LOL!
I love all the pages, but my fav is the first one...that photo is just perfect!
Wowww lots of layouts finished!! That is awesome!! Ill be cleaning tomorrow so not much scrapping for me til later in the week
I wish I could get motivated to give my house a good deep cleaning..
LOVE the layouts :)
Great pages Traci!! I wish I could get on the ball and clean my house.
Great pages! Love the soccer one...and so glad to see he ended up doing so well! :) Great lesson learned.
Post a Comment